Tuesday, September 23, 2014

LilyGiggle Jujube Dress Sew Along- DAY 2

Good Morning girls! I've enjoyed scrolling through the sewing group page this morning and looking at all of your fabric selections for your dress.  I see some of you are very ambitious and are making several!  I'm excited to see all your finished products. 

I have a few small changes from my blog post yesterday.  Our grand prize winner is going to actually be chosen by Random.org.  I'm afraid this competition is going to be intense with all the gorgeous photos I've already seen and I want this to be fair, so we will let the grand prize be a random winner. The other two winners will be selected by our host/admin team and then a final one by "fan favorite". 

Our other slight change is that today we AREN'T doing the sleeves. I had that wrong on my notes so that will actually be on Thursday. :)  

Today I have the pleasure of introducing Kristi Elston to you.  She is a talented seamstress and designer. She has been a tester with us for a while and does great blogging.  I hope you enjoy Kristi's blog today and learn some great tips! Thank you Kristi for hosting today!!



No comments :

Post a Comment