Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas is coming!!!!

Here we are at my favorite time of the year!  I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! Thanksgiving means lots of good food and family time.  For those of you who hate Black Friday, skip over these next few sentences. I LOVE Black Friday!  Its all about sister time for me. With two little ones, I rarely get the chance to have a shopping trip out alone, so I take full advantage on Black Friday.  I have 7 sisters. Most of them are shoppers so we stay up most of the night laughing, freezing to death in long lines, getting great deals, and enjoying time together.  This year I am thinking of having my own little Thanksgiving sale....but it's going to be on Small Business Saturday.  Stay tuned for more info on that. :) 

I know Christmas is a busy season for everyone. Parties, shopping, decorating, more parties, more shopping, family time.....and just like that, family time sometimes gets a little lost in everything.  Mine did last year.  Last fall was when my business started to get really busy. During December I was swamped.  I was so excited at the growth of my business that I didn't say no to ANYONE, even those who ordered 5 days before Christmas!  My goal this year is to not let myself do that again. I LOVE sewing for you all and making cute things for your babies to wear, but my kids need me too.  So here is the plan; December 7th will be my LAST DAY of the YEAR to take any orders.  This means you need to plan head. :)  Go to my etsy shop and look at the darling princess dresses, check out the cute Christmas dress, and maybe even pick up a monogrammed camera strap cover for a gift....but HURRY!  You only have 24 days left! 

If you have already ordered any of the dresses from the Everyday Princess Collection, I'm working on them all and plan to have them all shipped by Thanksgiving.  :)  If you haven't ordered,  don't miss out on these for an awesome Christmas gift for your little girl.  They are SO CUTE! 





Off to get my day started......the little ones are up! 


Elizabeth

No comments :

Post a Comment